The Future of Transport in Cambridge
Would you like to understand the different visions for better transport in Cambridge? Hear the expert on tunnels, see new types of vehicle such as Tesla cars, find out about the practical work already being done on travel planning and the futuristic thinking on drones in our region at an open event ‘The Future of Transport’ on Thursday November 30th.
- Are tunnels the future of transport in Cambridge? Prof Lord Robert Mair: Head of the Geotechnical and Environmental Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Cambridge
- Travel in Britain in 2035: Charlene Rohr, RAND Corporation.
- Connecting people and places: Rachel Stopard, Greater Cambridge Partnership
- Travelling to work: Andy Williams, AstraZeneca
- Trialling autonomous pods on the guided busway: Richard Fairchild, RDM
- DelivAir concept for last mile delivery: Nathan Wrench, Cambridge Consultants
Plus lots of exhibitors including: Tesla, PA Consulting, Cambridge Connect, Cambridge Electric Transport, Hubl and more. See: https://www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk/news/look-into-the-future-of-transport/ to sign up or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Its free to attend and will be at the new post-doc centre at Eddington.